Altus Retirement Contribution:
- Altus contribution equal to 15% of annual salary + leave cash-out (if any) deposited into 401K Profit Sharing. No vesting required
- Employee 401k contribution allowed up to the annual maximum set by the IRS
- Option to invest your 401K funds directly into stocks if you choose (waiver required)
- 300 hours Personal Time Off (PTO) leave (includes 8 hours for one’s birthday, but the 8 hours can be used anytime)1
- 40 additional hours PTO given after 3 years of employment, 60 more additional hours after 5 years of employment
- 80 Hours, or 10 days of paid Holiday Leave (the assigned 10 government holidays)
- 16 hours of bereavement leave per instance, if required
- 16 hours of jury-duty leave per instance, if required
United Health Care (UHC) Group Health Insurance, four options2:
- Silver HSA: UHC ASKC/H9 Choice National Network is our base plan, no out-of- network coverage, $3,000/$6,000 deductible; $5,000/$10,000 out-of- pocket max; No co-insurance; prescriptions subject to medical deductible, a high-deductible plan with HSA – premium fully paid by Altus.
- UHC managed HSA plan with employee contributions allowed up to IRS limit
- Altus contributes $2,200/annually for an employee + more than one dependent, $1,625/annually for an individual + one dependent, or $1,050/annually for an employee only. Altus contributions are made ½ in May, the second ½ in November.
- Gold: UHC ASJ2/H9 Choice National Network, no out-of- network coverage, $1,500/$3,000 deductible; $4,500/$9,000 out-of- pocket max; 10% co-insurance; prescriptions not subject to medical deductible; co-pay only. Not an HSA compatible plan. Additional monthly premium from employee: EE only: $25, EE + Spouse: $60, EE + Child(ren): $50, EE + Family: $85.
- Platinum Option 1: UHC ASJF/H9 Choice National Network, no out-of- network coverage, no deductible; $3,000/$6,000 out-of- pocket max; no co-insurance; co-pays apply (see plan details), prescriptions not subject to medical deductible; co-pay only. Not an HSA compatible plan. Additional monthly premium from employee: EE only: $75, EE + Spouse: $200, EE + Child(ren): $150, EE + Family: $300
- Platinum Option 2: UHC ASI3/H9 Choice Plus National Network, no out-of- network coverage, $500/$1,500 deductible in-network, $3,000/$6,000 out-of- pocket max for in-network; 10% co-insurance in-network; co-pays apply, prescriptions not subject to medical deductible; co-pay only. Not an HSA compatible plan. Additional monthly premium from employee: EE only: $40, EE + Spouse: $140, EE + Child(ren): $75, EE + Family: $215
MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP) Plus Network – premium paid by Altus
UHC Group Vision – premium paid by Altus
3X Salary MetLife Group Term Life Insurance, up to $500k, with $400K guaranteed issue – salary true-up so premium is effectively paid by Altus3
$12,000/Month (Maximum) Principal Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance, 60% salary replacement, but untaxed – salary true-up so premium is effectively paid by Altus3
$3,000/Week Principal Short-Term Disability (STD) Group Insurance, 66% salary replacement, but untaxed – salary true-up so premium is effectively paid by Altus3
$2,650 Medical Flex Spending Account (FSA) and $5,000 Flex Dependent Care Account (DCA), the IRS maximum benefit, employee contributions only
NOTE: It is optional to decline Health, Dental, and/or Vision insurances and have the premium aggregate added to your gross annual salary. See “Declining Insurances” section below.
Declining Insurances: You have the option of declining Altus’ health, dental and vision benefits if you have access to these benefits through another source (i.e., you are not un-insured, but are on a partner’s plan, or individually secured plan such as the Exchange). If you decline medical coverage, Altus will add compensation to your annual gross salary. If you lose your medical coverage during employment, you may join Altus’ health, dental and vision plans, and adjust your salary based on cost at that time. Note that to join Altus’ health plan later, you must have a qualifying event, details provided separately.
Tuition Reimbursement / Training:
In-State tuition (or equivalently priced) is provided for college classes or work related training that Altus management deems to be of value to your current job description, or any job description that would be beneficial to both the employee and the company. Higher education and training is strongly encouraged and supported by Altus, but not all tuition provides the necessary value. We cannot pay full tuition for Ivy League degrees, for example, but we could contribute a fair portion if you choose this route.
Other tuition reimbursement (quality of life, hobbies, etc. classes/training) will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but is neither expressly approved nor denied
- In the first three years of employment each employee accrues 300 hours PTO. Of the 300 hours, 88 hours of leave each year are either taken or lost each year. This policy is in place to promote the use of at least 2 weeks of vacation, plus your birthday, for quality of life concerns. That leaves 212 Hours of annual leave you can accrue each year (after year 3 you could accrue 252, year 5+ could accrue 312) which can be cashed out at the end of the calendar year at your hourly rate, or rolled over to the next year as available leave, to a maximum balance of 15 weeks, or 600 hours total accrual. No more than 600 hours total accrual can be carried over from year-to- year.
- Insurances premiums for the base Silver plan are paid in full (100%) by Altus. The Gold and two Platinum plans require pre-tax employee contribution to premiums. Plan features are detailed in Altus’ Benefit
- These insurance policies are mandatory, and paid out of employee post-tax salary, which is necessary for the benefits paid out to be tax free. Details of these plans are outlined in other documentation, available upon request. Cost of disability and life insurances are based upon age and salary, but has yet to be determined for your exact age and salary at this time. However, it is expected to be no higher than $1,750/year. The negotiated and agreed upon base salary in this contingent offer letter includes the amount required to “true-up” your salary for these premiums so that Altus is effectively paying the premiums. These true-up funds will neither be reduced in the future if the policy premiums decrease, nor will they be increased if the premiums increase.
Note: All benefits listed are currently provided by Altus Consulting Corporation to all full-time employees, but any or all benefits can be revised, altered, increased, reduced, or removed at any time at the sole determination of management.
Altus Consulting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.