Altus Retirement Contribution:
- Altus contribution equal to 15% of annual compensation + leave cash-out (if any) deposited into 401K Profit Sharing. No vesting required
- Employee 401k contribution allowed up to the annual maximum set by the IRS
- Option to invest your 401K funds directly into stocks if you choose (waiver required)
- 300 hours Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 40 additional hours PTO given after 3 years of employment, 60 additional hours given after 5 years of employment, totaling a maximum of 400 hours
- 80 Hours, or 10 days of paid Holiday Leave (the OPM assigned 10 government holidays)
- 16 hours of bereavement leave per instance, if required
- 16 hours of jury-duty leave per instance, if required
Anthem BC/BS Health Insurance, four options:
- Bronze HSA: Anthem 5VLY HSA is our base plan, with in-network and out-of-network coverage.
Cost if you use an In-Network Provider $3,000/$6,000 deductible; $4,500/$9,000 out-of-pocket
max; No co-insurance; prescriptions subject to medical deductible, a high-deductible plan with
HSA – premium fully paid by Altus.
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA) are managed by WEX. Contributions limits are set by the
IRS per calendar year. 2021 contribution limits are individual $3,600, individual + family
$7,200 with a $1,000 catch up contribution for 55+.
- Silver HSA: Anthem 5VRX HSA, with in-network and out-of-network coverage. $2,800/$5,600
deductible; $4,500/$9,000 out-of-pocket max; 0% co-insurance; prescriptions not subject to
medical deductible; co-pay only. The employee monthly premium costs are: EE only: $20.00 EE +
Spouse: $46.00 Emp+ Child: $28.00 Emp + Children: $38.00 EE +Family: $60 per month.
- Gold: Anthem 5VLP, offers in-network and out-of-network coverage; $1,000/$2,000 deductible;
$4,500/$9,0000 out-of-pocket. Not an HSA compatible plan. The employee monthly premium
costs are: EE only: $93.00 EE + Spouse: $218.00 EE + Child: $132.00, EE+ Children: $181.00 EE +
Family: $284.00 per month.
- Platinum: Anthem 5VJG, offers in-network and out of-of-network coverage. No deductible for innetwork coverage. Not HSA compatible. Out of-pocket limit is $3,500/7,500. The employee
monthly premium costs are: EE only: $208.00 EE + Spouse: $484.00 EE + Child: $294.00, EE+
Children: $403.00 EE + Family: $631.00 per month.
MetLife Dental PDP Plus Network – premium paid by Altus
MetLife Vision PPO network – premium paid by Altus
Guardian Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance$12,000/Month (Maximum), 60% annual compensation
replacement, but untaxed – annual compensation
Guardian Short-Term Disability (STD) Group Insurance$3,000/Week 66.67% annual compensation
replacement, but untaxed
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Accounts are managed by WEX, maximum IRS annual maximum for 2021
FSA-Medical & Limited FSA $2,750, Dependent Care Account (DCA) $10,500
Health Spending Account (HSA) managed with WEX; Bronze and Silver plan eligible only
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Guardian WorkLifeMatters
Declining Insurances: You have the option of declining Altus’ health, dental and vision benefits if you have access to these benefits through another source (i.e., you are not un-insured, but are on a partner’s plan, or individually secured plan such as the Exchange). If you decline medical coverage, Altus will add compensation to your annual gross salary. If you lose your medical coverage during employment, you may join Altus’ health, dental and vision plans, and adjust your salary based on cost at that time. Note that to join Altus’ health plan later, you must have a qualifying event to join any of Altus plans mid-benefit year, details provided separately.
Tuition Reimbursement / Training:
In-State tuition (or equivalently priced) is provided for college classes or work related training that Altus management deems to be of value to your current job description, or any job description that would be beneficial to both the employee and the company. Higher education and training is strongly encouraged and supported by Altus, but not all tuition provides the necessary value. We cannot pay full tuition for Ivy League degrees, for example, but we could contribute a fair portion if you choose this route.
Other tuition reimbursement (quality of life, hobbies, etc. classes/training) will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but is neither expressly approved nor denied
- In the first three years of employment each employee accrues 300 hours PTO. Of the 300 hours, 88 hours
of leave each year are either taken or lost each year. This policy is in place to promote the use of at least
2 weeks of vacation, for quality of life concerns. That leaves 212 Hours of annual leave you can accrue
each year (after year 3 you could accrue 252/year, year 5+ could accrue 312/year) which can be cashed
out at the end of the calendar year at your hourly rate, or rolled over to the next year as available leave,
to a maximum balance of 15 weeks or 600 hours total accrual. No more than 600 hours total accrual can
be carried over from year-to-year.
- Insurances premiums for the base Bronze plan is paid in full (100%) by Altus. The Silver, Gold and
Platinum plans require pre-tax employee contribution to premiums. Plan features are detailed in Altus’ Benefit Book.
- These insurance policies are mandatory, and paid out of employee post-tax annual compensation, which is necessary for the benefits paid out to be tax free. Details of these plans are outlined in other documentation, available upon request. Cost of disability and life insurances are based upon age and annual compensation but has yet to be determined for your exact age and annual compensation at this time.
Note: All benefits listed are currently provided by Altus Consulting Corporation to all full-time employees, but any or all benefits can be revised, altered, increased, reduced, or removed at any time at the sole determination of management.
Altus Consulting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.